A great North American renown and large success rate year after year!
The outfitter Fer à Cheval is well known for exceeding the expectations concerning the Moose Hunting.
238 km 2 of exclusive territory, in zone 14, offer many different habitats for the moose, improving significantly the success rate of our hunters.
In the last years, a great management of the sector allowed us to keep an abundant herd. Available guides with specific knowledge of the territory and moose’s habits will help you achieve your goals.
Many salines, hunting trails and strategic viewpoints allow you to find great hunting places on the territory.
The management of the territory also allows you to hunt on territories that undergo very weak hunting pressure. It is without surprise that hunting trophies are collected each year.
Black Bear Hunting
Small Game Hunting
Moose Hunting American Plan
- Different areas with saline on our exclusive territory
- 1 adult moose per group of 4 hunters
- Accommodation in one of our thematic suites or chalets (with electricity) on the site of the Inn
- Bedding and room service
- Breakfast, lunch (at the Inn or lunch box); 4-course meal supper
- Cooler for game
- Firing Range
$1800 / pers.
group of 4
Gratuity not included
- Guide service: $200 per day, minimum 3 days, or $1,000/ week
- Evisceration and transportation of game; cost determined by location
- Bar with TV
- SAQ Permits – Liquor, Wine list
Moose Hunting European Plan
- Exclusive territory
- Cottage fully equipped (stove, refrigerator, cookware, dishes, BBQ, bathroom, shower)
- One adult moose for every group of 4 hunters
- 7 days of hunting
group of 4
Assistant $50/day per person
- Cooler $60
- Firing range
- Guide service: $200 per day- minimum 3 days