An historically non-exploited territory and very qualified team to help you succeed!
Black Bear Hunting
Historically, the outfitter territory was not frequently used for the bear hunting. As well, in these circumstances, it is possible to observe many bears of important size on the territory.
The hunting sites are sparse on the territory and many surveillance cameras allow us to monitor the bears’ habits. All hunters, without exceptions, who came at the outfitter had observed bears and many hunting trophies were collected through the years.
A service of refrigeration, butchering and maintenance of the fur is available.
Two years in a row, the Fer à Cheval has been selected as a destination of choice for the filming and realisation of television shows (Bonne Chasse, Bonne Pêche; broadcast on the RDS channel: see video section).
Small Game Hunting
Bear Hunting American Plan + Fishing Right
- Accommodation in one of our thematic suites or chalets (with electricity) on the site of the Inn
- Bedding service and daily cleaning
- Breakfast, lunch (at the Inn or lunch box); 4-course dinner
- Baited spands site with trail’ camera
- Primer and cooler
- Warranty of seeing a bear
- Boat with gas engine per group of 2 people with access to the river and two (2) lakes
- Specimens: walleye, pike, speckled trout, gray trout (lake trout)
- Cleaning and freezing of your catch
5 Days Hunting
Assistant $155 / day
Gratuity not included
- Firing range
- Bar with TV
- SAQ permits – Liquor, Wine list